If you’re looking for beautiful ways to use Dixie Belle paints, you’ve come to the right place. Check out this inspiring list of not just a few ideas, but 83 ideas!
These ideas are broken down into the following categories:
- Styles – styles that go easily with painted furniture and projects
- Techniques – different looks you can achieve with Dixie Belle products
- Projects – furniture pieces you can paint, large and small
- Home Decor – very small manageable projects to transform every room in your home
- Bonus – more ways to use these products that you may not have considered
2. Mid-Century Modern – Bunker Hill Blue MCM Credenza The color is there in the title, but the gold is Moonshine Metallics Gold Digger.
4. Whimsical – Whimsical Color Blended Dresser by Tracey’s Fancy Tracey’s blend uses Manatee Gray, Aubergine and Tea Rose, with stripes in Caviar and Fluff.
6. Hollywood Glam – Dresser by Chic and Shabby Furniture by Rebecca
7. Industrial – Metal Look Dresser This technique uses Hurricane Gray as the base, with black silver waxes.
9. Modern Farmhouse – Black Sofa Table The table is painted Caviar, the top is finished with Walnut gel stain.
10. French Country dresser This gorgeous color is Vintage Duck Egg with Sea Glass, and Distressed Damask decoupage paper.
12. Primitive Rustic – Antique Apothecary Cabinet from Salvaged Inspirations Denise created this look with Tobacco Road Voodoo Gel Stain and Coffee Bean paint.
15. Modern Geometric – Leah Noell Design Co These gorgeous stripes were done with Silk Salt Water and Anchor.
Techniques Using Dixie Belle Paints
16. Whitewash – My Little Makeovers
19. Glaze – Floral Transfer Side Table Mason Dixon Gray is the perfect backdrop for the Buds & Branches transfer.
20. Apply a transfer – Field of Flowers Buffet If you love green, you need to try Collard Greens and Holy Guacamole.
21.Real Metal Patina – Fish Tank Cabinet This combo of Stormy Seas and Midnight Sky go perfectly with the rusty patina line.
22. Blending – Ombre Blended Buffet Hurricane Gray, Stormy Seas and Vintage Duck Egg blend like a dream on this piece.
23. Metalics – Asian Inspired Tallboy This grand piece is showing off Silk Quiet Cove and Moonshine Metallics in Steel Magnolia and Silver Bullet on top, with the Cherry Blossom transfer.
24. Wet Distressing – Q is for Quandie The frame is painted in Midnight Sky, with the original gold peeking through.
25. Dry Distress – French Linen Entry Table The base is painted French Linen and distressed, and the top is done with Voodoo Gel Stains in Black Magic, White Magic and Tobacco Road.
26. Mylar Stencil – Glam Table This table is painted in Sawmill Gravy and the Morocco stencil painted with the Moonshine Metallics.
27. Add Mouldings/Appliques – Elegant Desk This linen technique used Mason Dixon Gray, Sawmill Gravy and French Linen.
28. Crackle – Chippy Dresser This dresser was painted in Coffee Bean, crackle medium applied and then painted in Drop Cloth.
29. Create texture with Sea Spray – End Tables After a base of Caviar, this set of tables was painted Cotton and distressed back.
31. Decoupage – Pink & Silver Trunk This trunk is painted in Gravel Road and Tea Rose, with Peony decoupage paper.
32. Silkscreen Stencil – Blue Wardrobe This piece has a mixture of all kinds of blues – Haint Blue, Vintage Duck Egg, Cobalt, and Dusty Blue.
33. Linen Technique – Night Stands Unlike #27 above, this time the linen technique involved Gravel Road, Manatee Gray and Fluff.
34. Color Wash – Elegant Vintage Table This ornate table is painted Haint Blue with a wash of Steel Magnolia and Pacific Moonshine Metallics.
35. Wood Graining – Coffee Table The base is painted Driftwood, and the top is wood grained using Up in Smoke and White Magic Voodoo Gel Stains.
36. Faux Barnwood – Farmhouse End Tables The bases are Coffee Bean, and the tops used Chocolate, Putty, Buttercream and Up in Smoke Voodoo Gel Stain.
40. Layered Look – Accent Tables These tables are painted in Stormy Seas, Dusty Blue and Mason Dixon Gray.
41. Paint Pour – Salvaged Inspirations Denise did this paint pour using Cotton, Coffee Bean and Silver Bullet.
42. Bedroom Set – Bowtie Treasures Aaron painted this set in French Linen, with accents in Mason Dixon Gray and Sand Bar.
45. Buffet – Gray Buffet A blend of Gravel Road, Manatee Gray and Fluff works so well on this buffet.
49. Dresser – Moroccan Dresser The main color on this dresser is Rustic Red, and the Morocco stencil is painted with a variety of Dixie Belle paints.
50. Table – Moroccan Tile Table This small table packs a punch with Bunker Hill Blue, Dixie Belle Blue, Cobalt, Rustic Red and the Colorful Tiles decoupage paper.
52. Vanity – Vintage Vanity This vanity is painted with a cloudy blend of Burlap, Sand Bar, Drop Cloth and Fluff.
53. Kitchen Cabinets – Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets These cabinets are painted Driftwood and sealed with Satin clear coat.
60. Candle Holders
61. Wall Art
64. Decorative Items – This cloche is painted Burlap with the Buds & Branches transfer.
65. Bulletin Boards – Confessions of a Serial DIYer Christy painted this frame first in Cotton, and then Vintage Duck Egg.
68. Jewelry Boxes – I painted this jewelry box in Savannah Mist and washed it with Gold Digger.
70. Corbels – Rustic Orchard Home Tammy stained these corbels with a combo of Voodoo Gel Stains in White Magic and Tobacco Road.
79. Mix your own colors This secretary desk is painted a custom blue (30% Blueberry and 70% Sawmill Gravy).
83. Restoration Hardware Dupe These trunk tables were painted with Mud Puddle, Manatee Gray and Sawmill Gravy.
If you’d like to order any of these Dixie Belle paints and products, you can get them here. This is an affiliate link from which I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you; thank you for your support!
Pin for later!